Become a patron
The Horta Museum is expanding...
In order to meet this challenge and all the new activities - exhibitions, acquisitions, events, opening of historical rooms - the museum would like to create partnerships with patrons or corporate sponsors.
Supporting the Horta Museum means
- Associating the image of your organisation with a prestigious museum, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2000.
- Being a partner of a prestigious institution that has received numerous awards, such as the Europa Nostra prize in 2014 for the restoration work carried out over the last 25 years.
- Support an exhibition that is emblematic of Brussels and Belgium.
- Gain visibility in a museum that is visited each year by 65,000 visitors from all over the world.
- Benefit from a wide range of events, happenings and promotions.
Would you like more information?
Please contact :
Deputy curator, responsible for patronage & sponsoring
+32(0)2 543 04 92 firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Patronage and Partnerships
The museum was restored thanks to the support of the Brussels-Capital Region (Direction of Monuments and Sites) and private sponsors: Société Générale de Belgique, C.B.R., Union minière, Gauthier-Wincqz, the ING Fund in Belgium for the restoration of movable heritage managed by the King Baudouin Foundation.
The museum also has a collection of contemporary art and design thanks to Roberto Polo, Pierre Bergé & associés, the Galerie l'Ecuyer and the non-profit association "The friends of the Horta Museum". Finally, 800 hours of work were devoted to a model of the museum, thanks to the sponsorship of Art & Build.